Saturday, July 17, 2010

The end of training and the beginning of being a volunteer


Here are the pictures of my town that I promised. The view from my roof. The team is made up of my students. And this was how they celebrated the anniversary of the school, with a tournament.




We finally made it through training!!! After almost three months, Lizzy and I swore in as official volunteers. Above is a picture of my host dad Donaldo and I, then Lizzy and I with the U.S. ambassador and then my training group.


Here is Lizzy´s host family and us with my language teacher Felipe. (he´s not the tallest man in Guatemala)



The twins. Us with Carlos our trainer and Liz with her training group.



One of our last days just hanging out at the office having lunch, oh, and our friend Tony looking academic.

No comments: