Monday, September 12, 2011

Kyle Turns 29!!!

Birthday Breakfast of German Pancakes with bananas, peaches and fresh squeezed orange juice.
I turned 29 back on the 27th of August and we celebrated by going to one of our favorite places around, Lake Atitlan. We were planning on going to the beach but were literally stopped by roadblocks put up by protestors in three different areas. At any rate, we finally got to the lake and enjoyed a nice weekend eating good food and relaxing.
My favorite view from the couch at the Iguana Perdida.
Talking to friends and family on my b-day.
Relaxing.
Birthday breakfast #2
We went looking for a dock to swim from and a woman we know in the town said we could use her little house and dock.
Working on my tan...and practicing using myself as an emergency reflector mirror.

Shallow diving. The air was hot and the water was 72 degrees. It was awesome.


At birthday lunch.
Hanging out in the hammocks.

No comments: